- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools, and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Manage all job closeout procedures to include inspections, job write ups, and credit returns of unused job materials
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Computer proficiency and experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professionalism is expected at all times, both on the job site and in the office.
- Experience working in a team environment and with a Project Manager. Role will interact closely with Project Manager to ensure that project needs, and objectives are met.
- Verbal, written, analytical, organizational & interpersonal skills w/ strong customer service
- Position requires 1-year experience working as a Journeyman Electrician
- Possesses a current Journeyman’s License or Master Electrician license
- Hourly $27-$36 based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and ST & LT Disability Insurance
- Employee Solar PV Systems
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
Location: Plymouth, WI